- Perform 10 reps of each exercise.
- Rest 70 seconds in between sets.
- Complete 3 sets per exercise.
- Complete the kettlebell front squats first, then move on to dips.
- If you don’t have kettlebells, use dumbbells.
- If you can’t do dips, do diamond push ups. If that’s not an option, do normal push ups.
- Perform 20 seconds of battle ropes and 30 seconds of kettlebell swings.
- Rest only 30 seconds in between.
- Complete 4 rounds.
- If you don’t have battle ropes, do burpees.
- If you can’t do kettlebell swings, do jumping split squats. If that’s not an option, do very fast bodyweight squats.
- Perform 20 seconds of kneeling swiss ball roll outs and suspended mountain climbers.
- Take your time with the suspended mountain climbers more effective, don’t do it fast. Don’t treat it like a cardio exercise.
- Perform the exercises with control.
- Rest only 20 seconds in between.
- Complete 3 rounds.
- If you don’t have a swiss ball, do normal planks.
- If you don’t have a TRX or another suspension equipment, do very slow bicycle crunches.